You may have an investment or a purchase which might take place at relatively short notice or you may just feel more comfortable holding your money at short notice – either way one of our Notice Accounts will give you the access you need without sacrificing a decent return.
- Available to personal, corporate and trustee depositors. Non-personal Customers should contact PBI Client Relations Executives for product rate quotes.
- Penalty-free access at short notice
- Immediate access should you need it
- Additional deposits at any time
- The more you save the greater the rate
- Interest paid annually
Terms & Conditions
- The interest rate is variable and is adjusted automatically as the balance moves from tier to tier
- Minimum initial deposit is 10,000 (£ or €)
- Minimum additional deposit is 250 (£ or €)
- Additional deposits permitted at any time subject to a maximum balance of 1million (£ or €), or as otherwise agreed.
- The notice required for withdrawals expires at the end of the notice period (days). Notice of withdrawal cannot run concurrently.
- Immediate withdrawals available subject to a loss of interest on the amount withdrawn calculated as follows: Amount x Interest Rate x Notice Period Days / 365 Days
- Minimum withdrawal is 250 (£ or €)
- Minimum balance to keep the account open is 10,000 (£ or €)
- Interest is paid annually on 31st December
|Variable Rate||GBP £||EUR €|
|Effective Date||Gross % p.a.||AER||Gross % p.a.||AER|
|Instant Access||01/09/2016||50,000 +||0.05%||0.05%||0.05%||0.05%|
| ||25,000 +||0.01%||0.01%||0.01%||0.01%|
|35 Day Notice||01/09/2016||25,000 +||0.90%||0.90%||0.15%||0.15%|
| ||10,000 +||0.60%||0.60%||0.01%||0.01%|
|90 Day Notice||01/09/2016||25,000 +||1.00%||1.00%|
| ||10,000 +||0.70%||0.70%|