Long Term Fixed Deposit Account
If you’re happy to commit your money for the longer term we’ll reward you with our top rates. After all, you’re placing your trust in us so it’s only fair that we reward you with a top class return. This product is ideal as part of your longer term financial plans where you are comfortable to commit money for the longer term.
- Available to personal, corporate and trustee depositors. Non-personal Customers should contact PBI Client Relations Executives for product rate quotes.
- A fixed rate of interest
- Matures on a specific date
- We’ll remind you when your deposit is due to mature
- Enables you to forecast your income with certainty
- Interest paid at maturity
Terms & Conditions
- The interest rate is determined at the outset of the deposit and fixed until the maturity date.
- We will contact you at least two weeks prior to maturity to ascertain your instructions.
- In the absence of alternative instructions at maturity, the full balance will be transferred to an Instant Access Account in your name until we receive your instructions.
- Additional deposits of any amount can be made at maturity or at other times by opening another account – please call us to discuss.
- Minimum deposit per Long Term Fixed Deposit Account is 20,000 (£ or €) and the maximum is 3 million (£ or €), or as otherwise agreed. For deposits of 1 million or greater (£ or €), the interest rate must be agreed with us before the funds are placed.
- No transactions are permitted before the maturity date.
- Interest is paid at maturity.
|Long Term Fixed Deposit||GBP £||EUR €|
|Effective Date||Gross % p.a.||AER||Gross % p.a.||AER|
|1 Year Fixed||01/09/2016||100,000 +||0.90%||0.90%|| |